- Added the ability to drill down to payments via Matter Manager to quickly see which statement(s) the payment applied toward. This includes both work-in-process and archived payments. This page also shows information regarding associated Tabs3 General Ledger transactions and any payment adjustments.
- Added the ability to drill down to an information page for a statement, payment, or write off when previewing reports such as the Client Ledger Report.
- Updated the icons on the All Actions and My Actions pages of the Home page to provide a more modern look.
- Added the ability to view write offs in the Matter Manager. Click on a write off to display a new page with details about how the write off was applied and the reason it was performed.
- Added indicators in the Matter Manager to help you quickly determine aging information for unpaid statements.
- Added a Send Email action to the Statement Manager, which automatically attaches a PDF of the selected statement to a new email message.
From Tabs3 2021 Release Notes
For more new features view this short video: What’s New in Version 2021