- Updated the icons on the All Actions and My Actions pages of the Home page to provide a more modern look.
- List views for clients, contacts, fees, costs, payments, client funds, and write offs! From these lists you can sort, filter, report, customize and copy to Excel.
You can also filter list such as these Fees list filters for WIP or Archived, and and take actions such as changing the Status to Hold or Print.
- Added the ability to drill down to payments via Matter Manager to quickly see which statement(s) the payment applied toward. This includes both work-in-process and archived payments. This page also shows information regarding associated Tabs3 General Ledger transactions and any payment adjustments.
- Added the ability to drill down to an information page for a statement, payment, or write off when previewing reports such as the Client Ledger Report.
- Added the ability to view write offs in the Matter Manager. Click on a write off to display a new page with details about how the write off was applied and the reason it was performed.
- Added indicators in the Matter Manager to help you quickly determine aging information for unpaid statements.
- Added a Send Email action to the Statement Manager, which automatically attaches a PDF of the selected statement to a new email message.
Portions from Tabs3 2021 Release Notes
For more new features view this short video: What’s New in Version 2021